Thank-you for visiting my kitten page. I have been in love with the breed for over 20 years now, they are an important part of my family. They bring me such joy and I am so happy to be able to share that with all my kitten buyers. At Rainbowragdolls there is a never-ending demand for ragdoll kittens. And I am just a small hobby breeder who will never have enough kittens for everyone. So I have decided to no longer have a waiting list. Any kitten that is available for purchase will be listed under AVAILABLE KITTENS at the bottom of the page. The first person to contact me and put down a non-refundable deposit of $100 will get to reserve that kitten. I will also list all current kittens so people can see what will be coming up for adoption at a later date. You may also follow my facebook page where I will also post any available kittens https://www.facebook.com/alberta.ragdolls.
Kittens are priced individually based on overall pattern, color, pedigree, parents show history, quality of past kittens by the same parents, etc. This is a general guideline only:
- Pet quality seal and blue, bicolor or mitted $1000-$1500
- Pet quality lynx bicolor or mitted $1200-$1800
- Show quality $1300 +
- Breeding quality – Please contact me if interested.
What is included
- All kittens have received a minimum of two vaccinations by a veterinarian, a vet health booklet will be provided with each kitten
- Kittens have been dewormed multiple times
- A TICA registration form (blue slip) will be provided upon proof of spay/neuter
- A 2-year health guarantee in the form of a contract to be signed by both myself and kitten purchaser
- Kitten has been microchipped by a vet (you will need to activate the microchip in your name with Viaguard which costs $19)
- A welcome kit from Royal Canin which has coupons and food samples
- Toys (unfortunately for any kitten shipped in cargo I am not allowed to include toys)
- 6 weeks free pet insurance through petsecure (optional). 30 days free pet insurance with trupanion (optional)
- Copies of parents pedigrees available upon request. Also copies of DNA testing on all parents is available which shows that they are negative for HCM, PKD, and many other things
- Shipping is available within Canada through Air Canada or Westjet and will cost about $350 (includes flight, kennel, and the pre-flight vet check required by the airline)
Shipping to the USA is not available with the exception of maybe Chicago (Florida and California a possibility in the winter) If wishing to purchase a kitten and you live in the USA you will need to fly up to YEG (Edmonton) or find a pet courier
- Optional: I am able to early spay or neuter most kittens. Cost will be added to the purchase price. A typical spay is $190 and neuter $100
- Jack is currently with Rosy and Cocoa
- Please note for any breeders interested, shipping to the USA may not be possible, you would have to find a pet courier or fly to Edmonton yourself and pick up in person.
Not Available for reservation
Abbigail and Jack have 4 kittens born on October 6. Kittens available for reservation. They are ready to go to their new home December 22, I will hold until after the holidays are over.
Kitten #1 – Seal bicolor girl – $1300. Reserved for Simba.
Kitten #2 – Seal bicolor boy – $1300. Reserved for Carolyn.
Kitten #3 – Seal bicolor boy – $1300. Reserved for Robyn.
Kitten #4 – Blue bicolor girl – $1300. Reserved for Alex.
Available for reservation
A friend of mine has two seal mitted colorpoint kittens available. A girl and boy, ready to go at the end of November, although she will hold until Christmas. Also TICA registered, I bring them to the vet for her and they have already passed their first vet exam. Super cute, super playful.
Available for reservation now, $1200
Available soon will be Lilly (see my queen page). She is 5 years old, a seal mitted and will be available once she is spayed. She is not a super lovable cat, she does not care to be picked up, but does like attention and to be pet and brushed.