Thank-you for visiting my kitten page. I have been in love with the breed for over 20 years now, they are an important part of my family. They bring me such joy and I am so happy to be able to share that with all my kitten buyers. At Rainbowragdolls there is a never-ending demand for ragdoll kittens. And I am just a small hobby breeder who will never have enough kittens for everyone. So I have decided to no longer have a waiting list. Any kitten that is available for purchase will be listed under AVAILABLE KITTENS at the bottom of the page. The first person to contact me and put down a non-refundable deposit of $100 will get to reserve that kitten. I will also list all current kittens so people can see what will be coming up for adoption at a later date. You may also follow my facebook page where I may also post any available kittens https://www.facebook.com/alberta.ragdolls.
Kittens are priced individually based on overall pattern, color, pedigree, parents show history, quality of past kittens by the same parents, etc.
What is included
- All kittens have received a minimum of two vaccinations by a veterinarian, a vet health booklet will be provided with each kitten
- Kittens have been dewormed multiple times
- A TICA registration form (blue slip) will be provided upon proof of spay/neuter
- A 2-year health guarantee in the form of a contract to be signed by both myself and kitten purchaser
- Kitten has been microchipped by a vet (you will need to activate the microchip in your name with Viaguard which costs $19)
- A welcome kit from Royal Canin which has coupons and food samples
- 6 weeks free pet insurance through petsecure (optional). 30 days free pet insurance with trupanion (optional)
- Copies of parents pedigrees available upon request. Also copies of DNA testing on all parents is available which shows that they are negative for HCM, PKD, and many other things
- Shipping is available within Canada through Air Canada or Westjet and will cost about $350 (includes flight, kennel, and the pre-flight vet check required by the airline)
Shipping to the USA is not available with the exception of maybe Chicago (Florida and California a possibility in the winter) If wishing to purchase a kitten and you live in the USA you will need to fly up to YEG (Edmonton) or find a pet courier
- Optional: I am able to neuter most kittens. Cost will be added to the purchase price. A typical neuter is $100. My vet does not like to early spay kittens, he recommends 6-8 months of age.
- Optional: Kittens are being raised on Nu Vet Plus, an immune system builder. You can find out more at nuvet.com/82478. Sells for $55.50 US plus shipping online, I can sell you a 90 serving bottle (lasts around 3 months) for $50 Canadian.
- It looks like several of my girls are pregnant. Rosy (and Jack), Jill (and Jack), Cinderella (and Jack) all are due late March
- Sydney and Oliver are expecting kitten mid-April
- It looks like Tiger Lily and Prince are expecting kittens
- Please note for any breeders interested, shipping to the USA may not be possible, you would have to find a pet courier or fly to Edmonton yourself and pick up in person.
Ragalong Ruby and Jessie had 4 kittens on February 23rd. Starting to eat a bit, walking around, litter box training begins.
Kitten #1 – Seal colorpoint boy – Reserved for Brenda
Kitten #2 – Seal colorpoint girl – Reserved for Alysha
Kitten #3 – Seal lynx colorpoint boy – Reserved for Gracia
Kitten #4 – Seal mitted girl – Reserved for Carolyn
Ragalong Bella and Jessie had 3 kittens on February 25.
Kitten #1 Seal mitted boy – Reserved for Stacy
Kitten #2 Seal lynx mitted with blaze girl – Reserved for Abby
Kitten #3 Seal lynx mitted with blaze boy – Reserved for Jason/Samantha
Cocoa x Jack have 3 kittens born March 17
Kitten #1 Seal mitted boy – Reserved for Taylor
Kitten #2 Seal mitted girl – Reserved for Lorna
Kitten #3 Seal lynx mitted girl – Reserved for Mike