Thank-you for visiting my kitten page. I have been in love with the breed for over 20 years now, they are an important part of my family. They bring me such joy and I am so happy to be able to share that with all my kitten buyers. At Rainbowragdolls there is a never-ending demand for ragdoll kittens. And I am just a small hobby breeder who will never have enough kittens for everyone. So I have decided to no longer have a waiting list. Any kitten that is available for purchase will be listed under AVAILABLE KITTENS at the bottom of the page. The first person to contact me and put down a non-refundable deposit of $100 will get to reserve that kitten. I will also list all current kittens so people can see what will be coming up for adoption at a later date. You may also follow my facebook page where I will also post any available kittens https://www.facebook.com/alberta.ragdolls.
Kittens are priced individually based on overall pattern, color, pedigree, parents show history, quality of past kittens by the same parents, etc. This is a general guideline only:
- Pet quality seal and blue, bicolor or mitted $1000-$1500
- Pet quality lynx bicolor or mitted $1200-$1800
- Show quality $1300 +
- Breeding quality – Please contact me if interested.
What is included
- All kittens have received a minimum of two vaccinations by a veterinarian, a vet health booklet will be provided with each kitten
- Kittens have been dewormed multiple times
- A TICA registration form (blue slip) will be provided upon proof of spay/neuter
- A 2-year health guarantee in the form of a contract to be signed by both myself and kitten purchaser
- Kitten has been microchipped by a vet (you will need to activate the microchip in your name with Viaguard which costs $19)
- A welcome kit from Royal Canin which has coupons and food samples
- Toys (unfortunately for any kitten shipped in cargo I am not allowed to include toys)
- 6 weeks free pet insurance through petsecure (optional). 30 days free pet insurance with trupanion (optional)
- Copies of parents pedigrees available upon request. Also copies of DNA testing on all parents is available which shows that they are negative for HCM, PKD, and many other things
- Shipping is available within Canada through Air Canada or Westjet and will cost about $350 (includes flight, kennel, and the pre-flight vet check required by the airline)
Shipping to the USA is not available with the exception of maybe Chicago (Florida and California a possibility in the winter) If wishing to purchase a kitten and you live in the USA you will need to fly up to YEG (Edmonton) or find a pet courier
- Optional: I am able to early spay or neuter most kittens. Cost will be added to the purchase price. A typical spay is $190 and neuter $100
- Optional: Kittens are being raised on Nu Vet Plus, an immune system builder. You can find out more at nuvet.com/82478. Sells for $55.50 US plus shipping online, I can sell you a 90 serving bottle (lasts around 3 months) for $50 Canadian.
- It looks like several of my girls are pregnant. Abbigail (and Jack), Rosy (and Jack), Cocoa (and Jack), Jill (and Jack), possibly Cinderella (and Jack). We may be expecting kittens from Sydney (and Oliver).
- Prince is currently with Tiger Lily
- Please note for any breeders interested, shipping to the USA may not be possible, you would have to find a pet courier or fly to Edmonton yourself and pick up in person.
Current Kittens (Not available for reservation)
Ivy and Prince have had 5 male kittens on December 25! They are not available for reservation with the exception of breeders looking to add a male to their breeding program. Breeeders from China are welcome to inquire.
All are well-marked, have nice eye color, and great personalities. Show quality/breeding quality. (with the exception of kitten #5)
Kitten #1 – Seal bicolor boy
Kitten #2 – Seal bicolor boy
Kitten #3 – Seal bicolor boy
Kitten #4 – Seal lynx bicolor boy. Purr machine!
Kitten #5 – Seal bicolor boy – not sure why this guy has short hair. Friendly kitten, purrs when he is laying beside me, but he isn’t the hugest fan of being held. Some days he likes it, sometimes not. Available for reservation $950.