1/15/2019 This page is a work-in-progress, bear with me while I work on updating this page over the next week or two
Thank-you for visiting my kitten page. I have been in love with the breed for over 20 years now, they are an important part of my family. They bring me such joy and I am so happy to be able to share that with all my kitten buyers. At Rainbowragdolls there is a never-ending demand for ragdoll kittens. And I am just a small hobby breeder who will never have enough kittens for everyone. So I have decided to no longer have a waiting list. Any kitten that is available for purchase will be listed under AVAILABLE KITTENS at the bottom of the page. The first person to contact me and put down a non-refundable deposit of $100 will get to reserve that kitten. I will also list all current kittens so people can see what will be coming up for adoption at a later date. You may also follow my facebook page where I will also post any available kittens https://www.facebook.com/alberta.ragdolls.
Kittens are priced individually based on overall pattern, color, pedigree, parents show history, quality of past kittens by the same parents, etc. This is a general guideline only:
- Pet quality seal and blue, bicolor or mitted $1000-$1200
- Pet quality lynx bicolor or mitted $1200-$1500
- Show quality $1300 +
- Breeding quality – Please contact me if interested
What is included
- All kittens have received a minimum of two vaccinations by a veterinarian, a vet health booklet will be provided with each kitten
- Kittens have been dewormed multiple times
- A TICA registration form (blue slip) will be provided upon proof of spay/neuter
- A 2-year health guarantee in the form of a contract to be signed by both myself and kitten purchaser
- Kitten has been microchipped by a vet (you will need to activate the microchip in your name with Viaguard which costs $19)
- A welcome kit from Royal Canin which has coupons and food samples
- Toys (unfortunately for any kitten shipped in cargo I am not allowed to include toys)
- 6 weeks free pet insurance through petsecure (optional). 30 days free pet insurance with trupanion (optional)
- Copies of parents pedigrees available upon request. Also copies of DNA testing on all parents is available which shows that they are negative for HCM, PKD, and many other things
- Shipping is available within Canada through Air Canada or Westjet and will cost about $350 (includes flight, kennel, and the pre-flight vet check required by the airline)
- Optional: I am able to early spay or neuter most kittens. Cost will be added to the purchase price. Currently a spay is $190 and neuter is $100
- Lilly and Prince are expecting
- Ivy and Prince are due around Valentine`s Day
- Amy x Prince may be expecting
Current kittens (not available for reservation at this time)
Abbigail and Jack have 4 kittens born January 11. We have 3 boys and 1 girl. All are bicolors, some will be lynx. I will post updated pictures every week or two. They will be available for reservation early March.
Rosy and Jack had a lovely litter of kittens November 5. These two are on hold for a breeder and may become available at a later date if she decides not to purchase them. Seal lynx bicolor male and blue lynx bicolor female. Both would be a wonderful addition to a cattery, but if not sold as breeding kittens would also make wonderful show alters.
Current kittens available for reservation
No kittens available at this time. Abbigail will have 4 kittens available for sale in March.